The newest problem of Monetary Planning Right this moment Journal has simply been printed and features a detailed evaluation of the fierce dispute between the Private Monetary Society and the Chartered Insurance coverage Institute.
In a 4-page Information Particular, we take a look at the roots of the dispute and main commentators supply their views and concepts on how you can break the impasse.
To make sure you obtain each problem of the journal, you’ll be able to subscribe now and get a package deal of advantages too.
Our digital package deal affords limitless entry to journal and web site content material plus our 5 12 months Journal library. Get pleasure from dozens of case research, business-building articles and in-depth options on key subjects for Monetary Planners, Paraplanners and Wealth Managers.
To subscribe, register or log in to the location and click on on ‘My Account’ for choices together with our premium high quality print version.
Highlights within the newest problem embody:
- Monetary Planning and Wealth Administration – how planners are serving to shoppers assist their households
- Planner Casebook with Tamsin Caine of Good Monetary and Good Divorce
- The Consumer Hunter with main Monetary Planner Robin Melley of Matrix Capital
- DFM Replace and DFM listings with Fraser Donaldson of Defaqto
- Plus: Our distinctive abstract of latest key Monetary Planning tales, job strikes, information from the skilled our bodies, Funding professional remark and plenty extra.
• Monetary Planning Right this moment journal is the one UK publication completely for Monetary Planners and Paraplanners and is obtainable in digital and print editions on subscription. For extra particulars of subscription choices click on on ‘My Account’ on the web site homepage (as soon as you have registered for Monetary Planning Right this moment web site – registering is free):
> Subscribe now for £9.99 a month (cancel at anytime) or save with a 12 month subscription. Phrases Apply.